Things Gay Couples Say To Each Other That Straight Couples Don't
- (on the telephone) Hello. You want Mrs. Griffin? You're talking to him.
- My underwear is in the wash. Can I borrow yours?
- Some of our best friends are my lover's ex-tricks.
- It will be the perfect party, just the right ratio of tops and bottoms.
- It's a black tie party - no colored leather please.
- "Where is the box of Halloween dresses?", "In the basement, next to the snow tires."
- We have three invites for Saturday night - do you want to go to the opera with Jim & Mike, watch wrestling at Bob & Joe's, or go to Sam & Tim's housewarming orgy?
- Don't go into the guest room right now. Kevin's getting a blowjob.
- Did you have a nice time at the baths dear? Did you do anyone I know?
- We've been together 10 years - that's 30 in straight years.
Return to my humor page
This page, and all contents, are Copyright (C) 2010 by Steve Heyl, Denver, CO, USA.